Wednesday 9 May 2012

One way ticket!

Firstly I should explain that this massive one month gap between blogs will not happen again. I have been getting absolutely destroyed with Uni work as I come to the final few weeks of a long four years. My dissertation was handed in yesterday for which I couldnt be happier as I can finally be myself again and have fun. I still have a couple more pieces to do and one exam but all is looking good. (As always I'm painfully aware I have no regular followers apart from those who are already fully aware of this but you never know who may one day take an interest in little old me)

So apart from University work what has happened? Answer, LOADS! As much as I'd like to list it all I fear boring the world so instead I'll dive strait in at the most important. Marianne and I have booked our one way tickets to Norway! June 11th is the magical date and yes, it was a very weird thing to do and of coarse yes I am also a little bit terrified while also insanely excited.

As time passes and now that we have a date two very contrasting things are happening. The first is rubbish and that is worrying about moving, packing blah blah blah all VERY tedious and boring and quite frankly its all so mind numbing I dont want to talk about it right now so thankfully you dont have to listen. The second and much more great thing is dates are now being set for leaving parties. AWESOME!

I love parties, any excuse for a massive get together and celebration should be taken full advantage of if you ask me and I quite literally dont understand those that think otherwise. So far I have a two main SoirĂ©es organised. One in Chester on the 2nd with all my old work (I left last week due to too having too much work to do and leaving soon anyway) and my Uni budies. Then of corse the obligatory massive family and close friend party for the following weekend just a couple days before we leave back in my home town of Basingstoke. I am very much looking forward to this and people are showing real enthusiasm and I'm sure its going to be great and probably also a little emotional.

I will attempt to once again post regularly and I will even touch on the boring moving stuff  a bit for anyone who reads this blog for advice on emigrating. The other blogs I have found so far have not been particular helpful in that regard so I plan on filling this gap in the market. Until then, thanks for reading and its good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment