Sunday 13 May 2012

250 Views, but who are you?

Opening with a lie is probably not a good way to start, I've actually had 249 views on my blog but I'm hoping this post will entice one more. 250 is quite a lot isnt it? seems like it, even when you take out my girlfriend and my mother its still not bad. Nearly 100 in fact are from outside England and Norway and I have absolutely no idea who these people are. Fascinating really!

Sadly though my followers has not increased. Nor have I received a comment from anyone but Marianne and her sister, not even from my mother although I know she has tried but has been unable to work it out yet. I can therefore assume that none of these strangers out there in cyber space who have stumbled upon my humble blog are yet to be enticed. This was always to be expected and as this was largely aimed as something for those close to me to enjoy as an incite into my thoughts it doesn't bother me too much. 

But what should I do differently? More comedy, more facts, more about Norway, more about other stuff, more photos I have no idea. Shorter posts is probably a start but that is something I struggle with as a natural rambler. So while I hope my nearest and dearest continue to enjoy my random thoughts I call upon those stumbling by to throw in their 2 pence also. The final move is drawing closer, lets hope by then I can have a little more of an audience. 

Me and my two biggest fans!

5 comments:

  1. Bob's after your brief but fab assistance to the cause, your mother may now be able to leave commments......here goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, what you should do differently?.. I don't know, you have followed the recipe to the letter and I think you have a fab blog. I love looking at photos as well as reding about it. But maybe thats just me!? Keep up the good work! See you soon=)Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks tia :), since this post I got linked with an ex-pat website where I could advertise my blog and talk to some other blogger.
    In the last month I've had over 300 veiws so feeling very good about that. See you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great blog, and it looks very professional as well. I am hoping to move to Bergen from the UK in March/April 2013 so please keep the useful information coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Graeme, Really appreciate you're comments :)Always nice to hear of another person coming over. By that time I would have been here nearly a year so I'm sure I'll have lots more to say between now and then.

      Any questions or anything you'd particularly like to hear about, just comment sometime!

      Delete