Friday 18 May 2012

Expat-Blog, Finishing Uni and the next adventure

I have made a great discovery. www.expat-blog.com. Really happy I've found this site and annoyed I didnt find it sooner. blogs from expats all over the world. There is many Norway Blogs even a few with people based in Bergen which is where I'm heading and flicking through the forums there seems to be a lot of nice chat. so I'm really look forward to working my way through some of my fellow emigrators to Bergen blogs. I have also added mine to this list so people can hear my experiences. Since doing so my viewing rates have massively increased so feeling the pressure to be interesting, I'll do my best.

Yesterday as well as being the Norwegian national day (I shall make a separate post about this) Was the day I handed in my very last university assignment. A very amazing feeling and with just one exam remaining I can now start dedicating more of my time to preparation for the move without that horrible guilty feeling that I should be doing Uni work. To be frank ever since the whole moving to Norway thing really picked up steam and became a reality its been occupying most my thoughts and I just cant wait to go and start that next chapter of my life making University largely a nuisance. Despite this I am also very pleased to have an idea about what I am doing. I always said that when I finished Uni I would move somewhere new, never knew where, was up for anywhere in the world, just something new and exciting. That is now exactly what I'm doing and I consider myself very fortunate to have that option and to be sharing it with my perfect companion.

Suffice to say I'm feeling very positive about things indeed and as the time draws ever closer I think less of the fears and more of the fun and I have no doubt that it will live up to my expectations. Bring on the adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment