Tuesday 7 February 2012

Extra!! Extra!! Read all about it!

The big news is today I went public. By public I mean I told my parents about my blog and said they could pass it on to close family and friends that they think might take an interest.
I have been playing with the idea of when or even if I would do this. There is something very strange about being happy for complete strangers to read your thoughts and have an interest in your interests but being nervous about letting in those you know but maybe its not that uncommon. At least I hope not as that is very much the feelings I have and I'm pretty sure I'm not a nutter but who really knows.

Anyway, I will attempt to continue to write in the no audience specific way I have and ignore the fact that my family may be judging every line and noting every grammatical error of which I'm sure there are many.

Please do feel free to follow, leave comments and get involved anyone who has taken the time to read my rambling thoughts, it is greatly appreciated and I am always open to questions.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is never not awesome min skjønning! :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete