Tuesday 14 August 2012

Beautiful Norwegian Red Sky.

Yesterday it was beautifully warm and like so many times over the last few months we sat in the garden catching some rays and having a BBQ. Popped out later that evening and the sky was looking awesome as the sun was setting behind a moutain and beaming its last rays through the broken cloud formations.

I only had my iPhone on me at the time so the quality is not the best and I have slightly edited them to get the full effect. The colours truly were very vibrant, a lovely site.





2 comments:

  1. I happened to glance outside last night before bed and saw this spectacle as well - fantastic colours they were!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer really was amazing. Weather in general has been pretty tasty recently. Hope that holds up!

      Delete