Sunday 22 January 2012

Prologue

So lets start with the obvious;
Hi I'm Bobby. I'm 22 and live in an apartment in Chester with my girlfriend Marianne and my friend and fellow waiter Andy. I hope you enjoy my first attempt to enter the world of blogging.

I will avoid the temptation to rample to give lots of background and instead hopefully over time build a nice picture of who I am and the trials, tribulations and fears I have about emigrating, as that is what I want this blog to really be about. It might help someone else, find someone who could help me, or maybe just make me feel a little better by getting the thoughts in my head down in black and white.

I will also have random posts on other interests of mine to mix it up, these will probably include; food, alcohol, movies, motorbike, poker, sport and anything else that might randomly catch my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment