Monday 30 January 2012

London

This 360 image was captured at the top of the Shard London Bridge, 310m above London,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Firstly, check the link, this is just awesome and beautiful. I'm not massively into photography, but I do have a lot of appreciation for it.

I've always had mixed feelings about London. Being from the south of England everyone instantly assumes you must be within spitting distance of it and think its the best place in the world. Well in truth I'm 45 minutes from it and apart from travelling through it between Uni and Home I've not been to London that many times really. However if I had to give my honest opinion of it I would say its far too crowded and most of it isn't that special and very overrated. I think every other town and city in Britain is also amazing and beautiful in its way and London is just the tip of the iceberg of all the wonders of Britain.

All this being said there is something amazing about London and their are parts of it that feel like nowhere else and as a bit of a patriot (as if you didn't already notice) I definitely have a spot in my heart for my countries capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment