Monday 23 January 2012

The old man's coming to visit

Me and the old man (Dad aka Chris). He is coming up to visit tomorrow, mainly to fit a new engine to my motorbike which I' ll talk more about tomorrow but I'm also hoping to have a good laugh as we usually do. Feeling quite excited as after 3 years living with 5 other guys in horrible old student houses full of mess and mould. I am really looking forward to showing him my nice clean modern apartment. Very aware that a lot of the a for mentioned mess was mine but seriously these places were basically lost causes, cleaning them felt like trying to put out a forest fire with a garden hose. A little rewarding but ultimately futile

Spent a while cleaning today. Never really known what house pride was until I moved here, how scarily mature of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment