Monday 4 March 2013

My 50th Post. Its not all bad

After just over a year of this blog I have now reached my 50th posts and have also just passed 3500 views. I have at times been incredibly inconsistent with my posts going from writting several a week to a month or more gap but I must say that when I do build the motivation to sit down and write I do really enjoy it. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken an interest in my little journey and I hope you will continue to follow me in my poor attempt to truly assimilate into this country. At the rate its going I feel like this could take a long time!

I often feel my posts come over as rather negative, naturally I use blogging as a way of venting strong opinoins sometimes and it may appear that I am not enjoying myself or that I dont like it over here very much. Well I can assure you this is far from the truth, yes I get very stressed out about, language, job, living blah blah blah, But! I have the most amazing girlfriend and Im living in what I beleive to be one of the most beautiful and amazing cities in the world. Also I am becoming closer with the people I have met here and definatly consider many of them good close friends and loving family.
So to anyone wondering if I still think moving here was a good idea and weither I would reccomend it to others?

Absolutely, every time!

Me looking contemplatively accross Stor Lungegårdsvannet with a snowy Mount Ulriken in the background

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear you say that Bobs and the fact you have the lovely Marianne by your side every day, makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete